Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works, and give glory to your Father which is in heaven.
At St Faith's, we aim to provide a curriculum which meets children's varying needs, creating an environment and ethos of respect, tolerance, acceptance, and diversity.
- Actively participate in an broad and balanced curriculum that challenges and engages their curiosity, linked to the National Curriculum
- Acquire key knowledge and skills within a progressive curriculum, which builds on prior knowledge.
- Become reflective learners who question and make connections within the whole curriculum
- Practise shared gospel values and celebrate being a part of a wider community
- Develop their spirituality through exploring their connections with themselves, others, God and the world around them
- Experience a diverse range of topics that relate to the current world in which they live
- Become life-long learners using the knowledge and skills taught at St Faith’s, ready to make a valued contribution to society