Looking smart in our School Uniform is important as it teaches the children the importance of looking their best and dressing appropriately – key life skills for later on!
It also gives them a sense of pride and belonging which fosters the confidence and positivity – which are attributes we hold in high regard.
CLICK HERE to purchase all our uniform online
- White shirt (or polo shirt for EYFS)
- Grey trousers/ shorts/ skirt/ pinafore dress
- Grey tights or socks
- School book bag/rucksack – please contact the School office if you would like one with the school logo
- School Jumper or Cardigan with Logo – please contact the School office for information
- School Tie – available from the School office
In summer, girls may also wear a green checked school dress with white socks.
Year 6 also require a school blazer which is to be worn daily at all times around the school.
PE Kit should be in school every day, brought home for washing on a Friday and returned to school on a Monday.
White polo shirt
Please note: without the correct PE Kit, it will not be possible for your child to participate in PE.
(if tights are worn, please include an extra pair of white socks)
Please click here for more information on the school uniform changes at St Faiths.
Ties need to be ordered through school and are £4 for neck ties and £3 for elastic ties.